Activate Your Orange SIM Online
You can activate your Orange SIM by visiting customer care center of the website. In order to activate your SIM in your new mobile, you have to give your mobile number to get the Personal Identification Number, as well as you, need to give the SIM serial number which is written at the back of your SIM card. After giving the details you are required to wait for up to twenty-four hours to get your SIM activated. You are supposed to go to the steps which are shown under below to start your SIM activation on your new phone.
What Are The Complete Set Of Instructions To Activate Your Orange SIM?
- You need to go to the given link www.orange.co.uk/activate of the website in order to activate your SIM.
- Before starting the activation process you need to insert your SIM into your mobile.
- After that, you are supposed to click on the option of “Activate your new SIM”.
- You need to tick the option of “Is your SIM for brand new phone”.
- When you will get an access to the new page then you will be required to add your phone number to the given space. You can get PIN number on your old phone in ten minutes.
- Hit on the option of “I’m not a robot” in order to verify your humanity.
- Now you will need to snap on the tab of “Send” to get the PIN number.
- After that, you need to enter the PIN number and get your SIM activated in few seconds.
How To Refresh iMessage If You Are Using An Apple Phone?
If you are using an Apple device then you need to refresh iMessage in order to links with the right number. You need to follow the below steps to refresh iMessage.
- You need to go to the “Message Settings” on your device.
- Here you are required to off the iMessage and then turn it on after ten seconds.
- After that go to the “Phone settings” and make it sure that “My number” displays your right phone number.