Sign In To American Express To Confirm Your Card
American Express is an American company generally known by the name of Amex, a banking and financial services providing company that was founded back in the year March 18, 1850, a total of 167 years ago, in the Buffalo, New York, United States.
How You Can Sign In To American Express To Confirm Your Card
- First of all, you need to make a good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop now.
- The connection must be secure as well as reliable as well.
- Now, open your internet browser on the device and go to the official website of the company.
- Once you are on the website, access the login portal on it now.
- Or, click this link: www.open.com/confirm
- Now, there will be a sign in form on the first page that demands the credentials, for that:
- Type in the User ID in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password in the field next to it.
- Check the remember me box below it to avoid logging in for the next time and find yourself directly to the account.
- Click the blue “Log in” button now at the end of the page and get logged in into your account and confirm that you have received the card.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Start Here” link.
- Type in the 4-Digit Card ID now in the first field on the form now.
- Type in your 15-digit Card Number as well now in the field next to it
- Now, click the blue “Continue” button.
You will move to the next page now, you will then have to provide the remaining date to complete the form and then get registered to confirm you have received the card.