Download Microsoft Office Earlier Versions
Microsoft Office is a complete suite of the office applications presented by the Microsoft to help reduce the office and all the other related work in every department and industry. The software was designed and created to reduce the work of transforming the registration and paperwork into the digital and computerized writing.
Las Vegas was the place where the software was first announced by the owner and world’s richest person Bill Gates during the COMDEX conference on 1 August 1988.
Services Offered By The Microsoft Office
To be precise, the software has brought a never ending ease to the departments and the offices, no matter what purpose are they working on. It is now way too easy to manage your documents and edit them without being taken into the libraries and files. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- You can get the MS WORD from the software to write your articles and all the official information.
- I order to Make Slides and Presentation; you will get the MS PowerPoint.
- You can get the software to use it online as well through the website.
- Apart from all this, you can get to download all the previous versions of the software through the website.
How To Download Earlier Versions Of The Microsoft Office:
Make a secure and a reliable u=internet connection with your Personal Computer or a Laptop.
- Your connection should be running at high speed so that the software should be downloaded fast.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.officeformac.com/download
- Scroll down to the end of the page, and provide the 25-digit Product Key you have got from the company.
- Click the green “Verify” button below it; that will lead you to the next page, where you will have to provide a little information. Select the version you will want to get and click on it. It will start downloading, wait for it to be downloaded and then install it.