Access Office Depot And Track A Claim
Office Depot & OfficeMax is known for offering the quality office supplies and office furniture. Office Depot is a renowned American retail company that has been providing office supply for a long time. The companies headquarter been based in the Boca Raton, Florida, USA. They are available online to serve their customer’s needs in the most convenient manner.
The business also has 1,912 locations where the customers can go and shop their required office products and equipment. Ronald C. Smith is the CEO of Office Depot, and OfficeMax is the subsidiary of the Office Depot. Till 2015, the company has managed to gain revenue of 14.5 billion USD that states that the company has been functioning successfully.
What Products Can Be Bought At Office Depot
A wide variety of office supplies and products are available at the Office Depot OfficeMax. A customer can buy the office supplies such as pens, pencil & markers, calendars & planners, binders & accessories, filing & folders, tape & adhesives, and the basic supplies, etc. You can also buy papers, ink & toner, cleaning chemicals, medical supplies safety & security supplies, laptops, desktops, computers & tablets, printers, monitors, furniture, and school supplies, etc. as well.
Track A Claim At Office Depot:
Office Depot OfficeMax also gives an opportunity to their customers to track their claim online in a very convenient manner. So, if you are the one looking to track a claim at the Office Depot OfficeMax, then all you need is to follow the below simple steps:
- Turn on your personal computer and connect it to the internet.
- Open the link www.officedepotservices.com by using whatever web browser you use.
- Now, they will ask you “where did you purchase your plan?” choose the right option.
- For example, if you have purchased it from the “Office Depot OfficeMax,” then click that option.
- Now, you will see “Track claim status” option and right under that you will find a “Track a claim no” button. Click that.
- Now, provide the service request number and your ZIP code in the concerned fields, and then click the green “Track my claim” button to track your claim.
The “service request number” can be found on the recent claim confirmation email that has been sent to you by the company. If you need further help, then you can also call the support numbers of the Office Depot OfficeMax.