Access O2 To View Your Media Message
O2 is a British company that is providing some telecommunication services to the customers based in the United Kingdom. It is ranked as the second largest mobile telecommunications service provider in the country and is only behind EE Limited.
It has been now headquartered in the Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom. The headquarter is their base of operations to handle all their services throughout the United Kingdom.
Services Offered By The O2
- You can get to buy a lot of mobile phones from the company.
- Many kinds of the apps are also available.
- Many connections and the telecommunication services are also available.
How To Access O2 To View Your Media Message:
Apart from viewing the media message on your phone, you can also get to check it on the web as well, which is a simple and an easier process to follow. Here is how:
First of all, you need a few things to view the message:
- A fast and constant speed internet connection.
- A computer or a laptop.
- Mobile number.
- Pin Code.
After having all this, perform the following process:
- You will have to visit the official website of the company to view the media message.
- Click on this link to directly access the message viewing page of the website: www.o2.co.uk/m
- Now, enter your mobile phone number in the first field mentioned on this page now.
- Type in the Pin number now in the field next to it.
- You will get the number with the text you receive on your phone about the message being sent to your account.
- Click the white “Login” button in the right corner of these two fields now that will get you to the page that will be showing you your media message, you just need to do a few things before getting to it and view it.