Manage Your AARP Life Insurance Program
The AARP Life Insurance Program is an American company that provides the life insurance programs as well as many other related services to the retirees. It started the business way back in the year 1958, some 59 years ago, by the name of the American Association of Retired Persons. The head office of the company has been based in the Washington, D.C., U.S.
How To Manage Your AARP Life Insurance Program
- Go to the official website of the company, first of all, the link to it is available upon searching.
- However, if you still don’t get a link to it, you can get it here: www.nylaarp.com/service
- Once the website is open, you will see a login form at the right side of the page.
- Enter the username in the first blank field on this form now.
- Type your password now in the field that comes after that.
- If you have lost or forgotten the password, in any case, click on the blue “Forgot Your Username or Password?” link below this form.
- Type the username in the first blank field on the next page.
- Or, you can also enter the email address in the field that comes after that.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button below this form and get your password back.
- Put it back in the second field now and then click on the remember me a small box if you don’t want to enter the credentials again.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button and get logged in to get the service.
- In any case, if you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Create a New Account »” link below the form.
- Enter the last name in the first and the last 4 SSN digits in the next field.
- Provide your date of the birth and then enter the certificate number in the next.
- Enter the email address now and then confirm it in the last field.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button and get to the next page.
Provide the demanded info there and get registered to get the insurance program service.