Access New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs To Renew Your License
New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs is a State Government department for providing all the consumer affairs related services to the citizens based in the state.
The online website of the department is very important if you want to renew your license or update and view any important information about it online. You can file a complaint against anything online as well as many other services.
How To Renew Your License on NJ Division Of Consumer Affairs
- The process is simple, easy and needs only five minutes to get complete, but it all depends on a few things:
- You should have a secure internet access.
- You should have your old license information.
- All the login credentials to be remembered if you are an existing user.
- Start the process by going to the official website of the state government.
- Here is the direct link to the license renewal services page: www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/renew
- On this page, click on the blue “Existing License” first of all.
- Below the Architect heading, click on the blue “Registered Architect” link now.
- If you are an existing user, click on the blue “Proceed to Login” link at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your User ID in the first blank field on the next page now.
- Enter the password in the field below it after that.
- Click on the white “Login” button below it and get logged in to make the further process.
- If you are a new user, click on the blue “Proceed to Renew a License” link.
- Enter the license number in the first blank field now.
- Type your registration code in the field below it.
- Provide the last name in the next blank space now.
- Enter your social security number in the second last field on the form on this page.
- Enter the date of the birth in the last field.
- Click on the white “Search” button.
You will get your license, you can renew it from here.