Log In To Manage Your National Geographic Magazine Account
The National Geographic Magazine is the official Magazine presented by the National Geographic Society. Since the first edition of the magazine, that was published back in the year 1988; the magazine has been published continuously.
The magazine was started to be published after nine months of the creation of the society itself. The magazine contains the topics about the culture, geography, and the world history as well. The magazine is known for its glossy format, which is thickly square-bound.
Services Offered By The National Geographic Magazine
The National Geographic channel has been helping its followers all around the world who wants to know about the world, different culture, traditions and the history of different religions as well. The magazine holds a huge name in updating the followers with many new and interesting contents and natures of this beautiful world. Some of the services are as follows:
- The magazines will keep you updated about the current issues going on in the world.
- The National Geographic archive option will get you everything since 1988.
- Subscribers of the Nat Geo Plus will get to see streaming films, eBooks and a lot more other services as well.
How To Login Into The National Geographic Magazine:
- Connect your computer or a laptop with an internet connection that should run with fast speed.
- Open the web browser you normally use and go to this link: www.ngmservice.com
- Select your country first of all from the available list of options.
- Type in your account number in the next field.
- Now, type in the zip code of the state or a city that you are living in.
- Then, in the end, type in your email, to keep you in touch with.
Click the yellow “Log in” button, that will get you to the magazine website and will be showing all the stuff that you are subscribed to and are related to. You can access each and every service from there.