Get Started With Netflix Bad Disc Replacement
What can you do if you got DVD disc from Netflix which is damaged? Did you get the free replacement of the disc? Netflix bad disc replacement service is an online service which allows its customers to get the replacement of their bad or error disc online without any cost. In order to start the replacement process, you have to first double check the entertainment set up to confirm that the disc is having a fault.
What Is The Full Method To Replace Your Bad Disc Online At Netflix?
- You have to go to the authentic link www.netflix.com/replacement of the website by adding it to the navigation bar.
- After getting the page then you will be requested to sign in to your account by giving the email address and password.
- After that, you have to click on the “Sign in” tab to start the process of replacement.
- Once you have to sign in to your account then you have to clack on the “Your Queue” tab and search the title of your bad disc.
- You have to snap on the tab of “Report Problem” and then you will get a pop-up window.
- Now you will be requested to hit on the option of “DVD is damaged, scratched, and unpayable”.
- At the end of the process, you are supposed to give your ship address to get your DVD
How To Troubleshoot The Problem If You Are Unable To Play The Disc?
- You have to check the back side of the disc if there is any observable dirt or damage. If you found dirt or scratches on the back of the disc then clean it with the help of the soft cloth.
- If there is a crack in the in the DVD then you have to report the company immediately.
- If you did not get any visible damage on the disc and it does not play after cleaning then you have to use another player.
- If the problem persists then you have to call at 1 866 579 7172 to get the solution to your problem.