Access North Carolina Child Support Enforcement To Search Clerk Of Court
North Carolina is an American state that is located in the southeastern part of the United States. Its landscape reaches from the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and ends at the Appalachian Mountains. The capital of the state is the Raleigh.
If you are looking for a child support, you can visit the state website that can help by providing the North Carolina related public with the business and financial services. It also will help by providing the information about the North Carolina’s educational matters and will help by providing the child support as well.
Services Offered By The NC Child Support Enforcement
The agency helps by providing a lot of useful and helping services to the parent, employers and the CSS workers as well, these services are related to your financial and business matters and can help you by giving a crucial support for you to run your family and for the betterment of your children’s education. These services include:
- Case or financial info can be taken from the website.
- You can get the pay child support option from the website as well.
- You can search the CSE office from the website online as well.
- Apart from this, you can get to search your clerk of court.
How To Search Your Clerk Of Court From The North Carolina:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that runs with good speed.
- Your connection must not interrupt and should be secured and reliable as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.ncchildsupport.com
- Now select if you are an Employer, a parent or a CSS worker.
- Click on the “Clerk of Court Search” link at the left of the page.
- Provide your country name and city name.
- Click the white “Search” button at the end of the page that will get you a list of search results, you can check one and select it as well from there.