Enroll National Grid Massachusetts Gas Account
National Grid is the company providing electricity and gas to three states of New York, Massachusetts and Rhode islands for business and home utilization. Besides providing the gas and electricity feature to customers, many other online facilities can also be availed by customers by having the online account at official website of company. Customer can pay bills online, check the bills online, track the usage, check the energy saving programs and tips, report for mishap and many more. So being a customer of National Grid you can avail all of these services free of cost by having a user account. Read the instructions mentioned below to get a registered account.
Method To Enroll National Grid Massachusetts Gas Account:
- Open the website by using the link given as www.nationalgridus.com
- On having the website being opened you have to click on the tab of “sign in”
- By clicking you will be directed to login page where you can access your account by giving login information if you are an existing user.
- But if you are new to website then click on the link of “Register Now” to enroll yourself.
- Enter your first and last name in given boxes.
- Enter your user id and last four digits of your SSN in given boxes.
- Give a valid email address and then confirm by re-entering in the next box.
- Give a password in given box and make sure that password is case sensitive and unique in itself. Confirm the password by re-entering in next field.
- Select a security question and give your zip code and click on “Submit” to create your account
After creation of account you have the option to make the payment of your bills online by different methods. You can pay bill from
- Your online account
- Credit or debit card by using Western Union speedway
- Automatic payments by bank account of you.
- Bank website.
- In person payment
- Phone call