Register With MYZONE To See Your Efforts Rewarded
To get yourself fit, physically, would most probably be on top of your goals list that you wish to achieve. Of course, when you are fit, then you can do everything that you want to, without getting tired. You will have more energy and passion for moving on and taking any challenge in your life.
The MYZONE is offering you a facility to monitor your physical activity by their MYZONE belt that monitors your calories, heart rate, and the time you exercise.
How To Use MYZONE To See Your Efforts Rewarded?
When you have your MYZONE belt, then all you need is to register your MZ-3 to see your efforts. Here are the simple steps to get you registered:
- Click the www.myzonemoves.com link.
- Now you are on official page where you will see a green “Register your belt” button on the center of the webpage. Click that.
- Now you are on a page where you have to select your language. For instance, click on “English”.
- Find the facility code and the unique belt ID that you should have got with the product and enter them in the required fields “Facility Code*” and “Unique Belt ID*.”
- Now, enter your email address and password, and then click on the white arrow “–>” button that you see on the right of the page.
- Now, follow the rest process that they ask you to follow and your registration process would be completed.