Access Mywedding To Setup An Online Wedding Gift Registry
Mywedding is an American website that helps couple organize and plan their weddings in the most innovative of the ways as it is possible. It also helps them choose their dresses, rings, venues as well. You can plan the honeymoon and travel through them as well.
How To Access Mywedding To Setup An Online Wedding Gift Registry:
You can create an online registry now by just visiting the website of the company; you can also manage it online. Here is how you can create it:
- You need to set up a fast speed internet connection with your computer, laptop or any mobile device.
- After the connection is guaranteed to be secured and constantly, open your internet browser.
- Go to the official website of the company now; you can google it or can also visit this link to get the direct access to the homepage: www.mywedding.com
- Once the page is opened, click onto the black “registry” link at the top of the page.
- Click onto the black “Create Registry” button in the middle of the next page now.
- Now, click the pink “Create Your Registry” button in the middle of the next page as well.
- Now, if you have the account created already:
- Provide the email in the first field on the page now.
- Type in your password as well in the field next to it.
- Click on the pink “SIGN IN” button at the end of this page now.
- If you don’t have the account, click onto the white “Create Registry” button now.
- You will have to provide the account info, that includes email, password, verify a password, security question and its answer.
- Click the pink “Continue” button at the end of this section and provide the personal info, address, shipping info and any other additional info in the next few sections. That will get your account created, login into your account and then you can see the additional registry creation options.