Participate In Wawa Customer Feedback Survey
WAWA is an American company that runs a chain of convenience stores as well as the Gas Stations in the Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, and Florida. The company has been operating in all these stores through one headquarter that has been based in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania, U.S. It has been operating along the East Coast of the United States.
The company was founded way back on April 16, 1964, 52 years ago, in the Folsom, Pennsylvania, U.S. It was the creation of Grahame Wood, who puts in all the efforts in the starting troubles of the company.
Services Offered By The WAWA
The company has been known to be operating with the help of more than 750 stores in all the states that are mentioned above. Apart from the Convenience Stores, as well as the Gas Stations, the company also provides the fast food restaurants. Here are some of the services of the company:
- You can get many kinds of the Fresh Food Items from the stores of the company.
- Coffee and many kinds of the Beverages are also being served.
- You can get the Dairy, Nutrition, and the Fuel items as well from the company.
How To Participate In Wawa Customer Feedback Survey:
- Make a good speed internet connection with your laptop, computer or any device you use.
- Open your web browser to go to this link: www.mywawavisit.com
- You will have the receipt that you got from the store when the last time you visited it. Grab that and take a good look at it.
- Type in the Survey Code in the first field on the page you just opened, that number is mentioned on the receipt.
- Type in the Store Number now in the field next to it.
- Click the red “Start” button at the end of the page; that will get you to the next page where you will have to give the answers to some questions on the next few pages.