Access Wake Forest Baptist Health Online Portal
MYWAKEHEALTH is a login portal offered by the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center that offers a number of medical services to the citizens. The online login portal of the company helps the preferred members to get logged into the portal and get all the services that the company promises to offer.
It can help you schedule an online appointment, it can get you the prescription refill service as well. You can get the medical tips and the advices for the personal health care as well.
How To Access Wake Forest Baptist Health Online Portal:
Here is what you need to do to get all these services and a lot more:
- Connect the internet connection to a computer or a mobile.
- Open the internet browser now to visit the official website of the company and then visit its login portal.
- This is the direct link to the online portal: www.mywakehealth.com
- Once the page is loaded, type in the username in the first field on the login form now.
- Type in your password now in the next field.
- Click onto the brown “Sign In” button now to get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click onto the “Online Now” link below the signup option.
- Provide the first name, middle name and the last name in the initial fields now.
- Type in your address in the next field.
- Provide the state after that and type in the zip code in the next one.
- Select the county after that and then the country of the residence in the field below it as well.
- Type in your date of birth in the next field now.
- Select your gender as well now.
- Now, type in the last four digits of your SSN now in the last field on the page.
- Check the box at the end, and provide the captcha to prove you are a human.
- Click onto the brown “Next” button now to provide the remaining info on the next pages and get your account created. Get all the services after that.