Access Universal Studios Photo Portal
My Universal Photos is a web portal offered by the American film studio company based in the Universal City, Los Angeles, California, United States. The company was opened as a film studio back on April 30, 1912.
How You Can Access Universal Studios Photo Portal:
To start the process, you need to make sure that you have a fast speed internet connection, that must be secure and reliable as well as stable. It should not be causing any the interruption in between.
- Now, connect this connection to a computer, laptop or any other internet supporting device.
- Open your internet browser on this device now and visit the official web portal offer by the company.
- This is the link to use to get to the web portal: www.myuniversalphotos.com
- Choose, Orlando or Hollywood by clicking the blue button.
- In the login form now:
- Type in the email address in the first field on the form.
- Provide the password in the field next to it now.
- Click the blue “Log in” button now and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click the blue “create your account now” button in the blue color.
- On the registration form now:
- Provide the first name in the first field on the form now.
- Type in the last name after that now.
- Type in your email address and then verify it by retyping it.
- Type in your password now and then retype it as well to confirm it in the field next to it.
- Provide your date of birth now in the field below it.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the company by checking the box.
Click the blue “Register” button now and get registered on the website. You can get your photos after that now.