Register My UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Account
My UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Account can be created easily by following the three easy steps. In the first step of the process, you need to give the personal information. In the next step of the process, it is mandatory to create your account by generating a password and username. In the last step you, you will have to confirm all the details and then submit it online. Your age must be thirteen years or above to access the website. This process only takes five to six minutes and you will need to complete the process by using the monitor instructions.
What Are The Steps To Register Your Account With My UnitedHealthcare Account?
- You need to access the website by going to the web browser of any type and then insert the given link www.myuhc.com/communityplan
- When the new page will be loaded then you need to click on the “Register now” link located at the left side of the page.
- You will need to type the first and last name into the stated blanks.
- After that, you are supposed to add the date of birth into the given spaces with the format given on the website.
- Answer the question about member ID card. If you have a card then click on “Yes” option and provide member ID and policy number.
- If you don’t have the card then click on the option of “No” and then give the last six digits of your SSN.
- Add the zip code into the last blank and click on the “Continue” tab and complete the other steps by using the screen instructions.
How To Get Help?
If you are facing any issue then you will need to call us at the toll-free number of the company. The number is written as 1 877 542 9239. You can call on this number from Monday to Friday and the timings of the call will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You can also get help by reading the “Common Questions” written on the right side of the homepage.