Access Your Sonic Wall Online Account
MySonicWall is an American company that provides a number of internet appliances that are generally focused on the content control and the network security. Founded in the year 1991 by Sreekanth Ravi and Sudhakar Ravi, the company is headquartered in the San Jose, California.
How You Can Access Your Sonic Wall Online Account
By logging into the account provided by the company, you can get a number of additional services. You can get the Internet security after logging in, you can also get the WAN optimization from the account and can get it to manage it online as well. Here is how you can do this:
- Connect your computer with an internet connection and open your internet browser.
- Visit the official website of the company now and that is the link to go to its login portal: www.mysonicwall.com
- Provide your password in the next field after that.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the “Register Now” link.
- In the account information section:
- Provide the first name and the last name in the first two fields.
- Type in your email address and then select the title.
- Provide your password and then confirm it in the next field.
- Select the security question and then provide the answer after that.
- In the company information section:
- Provide the company name and then the address as well.
- Provide the city name.
- Select the country now and then provide the state or the province as well.
- Provide the info if you are If outside USA or Canada.
- Type in your postal code in the field next to it.
- Type in your phone number as well now in the last field on this page.
- Check the box below it if you want to use the company address as your contact address as well.
- Now, check the two boxes below after reading the instructions.
Click the white “Register” button at the end of this page and you will get registered. Go back again, type in the credentials to log in and get the services and manage your account as well from there.