Access Sky Caddie Registration & Activation
SkyGolf is an American company that runs an online website to provide many kinds of the technological products for the golfers. It is also the official rangefinder of the PGA of America, PGA’s of Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Canadian PGA, Spain, and Sweden.
How You Can Access Sky Caddie Registration & Activation:
- Get your computer connected to a good speed internet connection.
- Open the internet browser.
- Go to the official website of the company visiting this link: www.myskycaddie.com
- Once the web page is completely open, there is a black “Login” link at the top of the page, click on it.
- In the form on the next page now, type in the username in the first field.
- Provide the password in the field next to it.
- Click the blue “Login” button now.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Create a new Account” button now.
- Now, on the next page:
- Select your country of the residence in the first field.
- Provide the first name in the next field now.
- Type in the last name in the field next to it.
- Type in the email address in the next field now.
- Provide your profile nickname as well now.
- Now, select the gender, select the date of birth after that.
- Type in your phone number now.
- Type in the address now and then type in the name of the city as well.
- Select the state, provide the zip code.
- Type in the username and the password now, select the security question and provide its answer.
- Select the two options below it after reading the instructions of the “How did you find us?” and then select the golf handicap as well respectively.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
Click the blue “Create Account” button now and get the services after the account is created.