Access MySkills MyFuture To Build A Bridge Of Your New Career Online
mySkills myFuture is an American online platform that has been designed and provided to help the citizens of the America based in all parts of the country to find the jobs that are exactly according to their skills. It also helps them to choose a career similar to the one that they have previously left. You can apply for the jobs online as well.
How To Build A Bridge Of Your New Career Online:
- Connect your computer or a laptop with a very fast speed internet connection.
- Make sure this internet connection is fast, constant and must not crash in the middle of the process, it will irritate you by having you to provide all the data that you have provided earlier, again, and will cause you to lose some extra time as well. Time is precious.
- Open your internet browser now and visit this link to get to the official website of the company now: www.myskillsmyfuture.org
- Wait for the web page to completely open to have the complete access to the services.
- Scroll down until you see a blue image with an empty field on it.
- Type in your previous job or any career or any skill that you want to use to get the job in this only empty field.
- Click the red “FIND MY CAREER PATCHES’ button on the form now.
- It will get you all the available jobs and search results that are related to your skills.
- You can also explore the career you already know, for that: Click onto the black “Select a Career” link.
- Type in a job title or an occupation on the next page now and click the “Get Career Details” button in the red.
- On the next page now:
- You will get all the search results for the jobs.
- You can change or choose a location by typing in a state, city or a zip code in the first field at the top of the table now.
- You can choose the distance as well.
- Click the blue “Go” button and get the updated results.
After you have found the job, click on the link and get to apply for it on the next page now.