Manage Your Safeway Insurance Policy Account
Safeway Insurance is an American company that is privately held, and it provides the automobile insurance services privately as well. It was founded in the year 1959 and is based in the Westmont, Illinois, United States. It provides the Home and Renter’s Insurance services as well.
How To Manage Your Safeway Insurance Policy Account
- You should be able to have a very fast speed internet connection with you that must not interrupt the process in the middle by any problem.
- A computer or a laptop will also be needed to connect to the internet connection.
- Open the web browser now and click on this link to get the direct access to the company’s login portal: www.mysafeway.com
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Provide the password in the next field.
- Click onto the yellow “Log In” button now at the end of the form.
- If you dont have the account, you can create a new one as well, for that:
- Click on the blue “Create Profile” button.
- Select the state where the policy was written in the first field on the form on the next page now.
- Provide the policy number after that in the next field.
- Type in the last name of the policy holder in the field next to it.
- Type in the date of the birth now in the last field on the form.
- Click onto the blue “Next” button at the end of the page now.
Provide the remaining date on the next page now and submit the info at the end to get registered and then you can access the services.