Access MyRegistry To Create A Free Baby Registry Online
Myregistry.com is an American company that runs a website that was launched back in the December 2005. It was created so that millions of users can create many kinds of the registries related to the weddings, baby showers, graduations and the birthdays as well.
How You Can Create A Free Baby Registry Online
- Visit this link first of all: www.myregistry.com
- Click the blue “CREATE YOUR FREE REGISTRY” button now in the middle of the page.
- Choose the baby registry option from the list in the first field now.
- Now, type in the first name in the field next to it.
- Type in the email address now in the field below it.
- Confirm the email address by retyping it in the next field.
- Type in the password now and then retype it as well in the field next to it.
- Click the blue “Create Registry” button at the end of this form now.
- Add the two numbers mentioned on the form on the page now and then check the box to agree to the terms and conditions of the company.
- Click the blue “Create Registry” button at the end of the form now.
- On the next page now:
- Choose the occasion in the first field.
- Type in the name of the father of the baby in the field next to it now and then type in the first and the last name of the mother as well in the field next to it.
- Choose if you are a mom or a dad as well.
- Select your event now and then provide the date as well.
- Check the privacy boxes now.
- Select the name you want to get the gifts from the guests now.
- Select the shipping address as well now.
- Type in the phone number now in the next field.
- Click the blue “Continue” button now and provide the remaining demanded info on the next page to get the registry.