Access MPA Online Support Portal
Mpa helps the users from all over the world to log in and then get the topics discussed with the other members and get the solutions. It is created to support and help out those that are suffering from the body dysmorphic disorders or the eating disorders as well.
How You Can Access MPA Online Support Portal:
Mpa is an online forum that is created for the users to discuss different kinds of the topics related to different fields and help each other out in the form of group discussion. Here is how you can post a topic:
- You have to get a very strong and fast speed internet connection first of all.
- Connect this connection with a computer or a mobile device now.
- Open the internet browser now and go to the official forum website.
- This is the link that will take you to the forum: www.myproana.com
- When the web page is fully loaded, click on the white “Sign in” link at the top of the page now.
- Now, if you already have the account:
- Provide your username in the first field on the form.
- Provide your password in the field next to it.
- Check the boxes and then click on the black “Sign In” button at the end of the page and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account:
- Click the green “Create Account” button at the top of the page.
- Select the date of birth, and click the black “Sig In” button.
- Now, after reading the terms, fill the parent permission form and proceed.
- After the registration and then again login into the account.
Now, after you are logged in, you will have to select the main topic of your discussion from the list. Now, on the next page again, select the sub-topic. You will be seeing a button at the top of the list now to create a topic. Click on it, and provide the topic name, category and then the message. Submit the topic.