Access My Prepaid Center Account To Apply For A Card
My Prepaid Center is letting you to apply for my prepaid cards online. Once you have got the card you have to activate it by providing all necessary details at myprepaidcenter.com. After activation of card you will become able to use card account online. My Prepaid card account will let you to make online payments, view details of all transactions and also with ability to view or remove history online.
Guideline To Access My Prepaid Center Account To Apply For A Card:
- To begin the process you are required to turn your system on and open up the internet browser using these days.
- Once you have opened the browser you have to add this link www.myprepaidcenter.com into search bar
- Click on button of “Go” to access the home website.
- After accessing website you are required to add user name in marked field. This is the name which you have created at the time of registration.
- Once you have entered user name then you have to add password in next marked field.
- Click on button of “Log in” to proceed with process.
- Now you will be given free access to manage your account online.
Steps Of Instructions To Activate Your My Prepaid Card.
In order to activate your prepaid card you are supposed to follow stated below instructions.
- Visit the home page of website on given above URL address
- Once you have opened the website you need to enter card number in right section of web page.
- After that you have to add expiry date in next marked field along with security code in given empty box.
- Click on check box to assure that you are not a robot.
- Now click on button of “Sign on” to proceed further. You have to follow on screen instructions to finish the whole process of activation.
What Should One Have To Do If His Or Her Card Is Stolen?
You need to call to cardholder service center and provide complete details of your card. A new card will be dispatched on your address with remaining deposit value at the time of your call.
Does The Information Of Card On Website Is Secure?
Yes, the information which you have submitted about your card via website is completely secured by SSL technology. Secure socket layer encrypts the information which is submitted online.