Manage Your JP Morgan Prepaid Account Center
JP Morgan Prepaid Account can be accessed and managed online only if you are having User ID and password in hand. If you don’t set up the user id & password then you need to register yourself on website. When you have registered yourself on website then you would be allowed to manage your account online. You can make various transactions online you can view the balance of your account also you can edit or update your details through few clicks. In case you have forgot your User ID or password you can retrieve it online.
Guideline To Manage Your JP Morgan Prepaid Account Center:
- You are supposed to access your computer system by turning it on and open up the web browse which you are using. At the moment you have opened the web browser then you are required to add this URL address www.myprepaidcard.jpmorgan.com into search bar of web browser.
- When you have visited the website then you are required to add user name which you have created at the time of registration.
- In next step you are supposed to add the password again which you have set up at the time of registration.
- At the moment you have provided these details then click on button of “Sign in” located below the log in section.
- In case you have forgot your user ID then you need to click on link of “Retrieve User ID” which is located under the resource center.
- This click will bring a new window where you need to enter add card serial number in marked blank and click on button of “Next”
- Now provide a security question and answer it accurately in next marked blank once you are done with this step click on button of “Next”
- Enter User ID in next marked field and click on button of “Next” you will get new user ID.
What Is The Procedure To Activate The JP Morgan Prepaid Credit Card Online?
In order to activate your JP Morgan prepaid credit card you need to follow stated below guidelines
- Visit home page of JP Morgan prepaid credit card website
- Click on option of “Activate card” located under the section of Resource Center.
- In next window you are supposed to provide card serial number, password and last 6 characters of Government ID
- Click on button of “Next”