Login To Start Using Your Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card
Canada Posts is a Canadian crown corporation, which is also the best and primary postal operator in the country. It was founded on July 1, 1867, and is providing many kinds of the postal and courier services since then. Their current headquarter is based in 2701 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
How To Login To Start Using Your Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card:
The company offers its login portal separately for the customers based in many different parts of the country. By logging into the website, you can get yourself exposed to some services that includes the summary of the account, statements, added security plus the warranty insurance as well. Here is what you need to register:
- You need a very fast speed internet connection first of all.
- You also need a computer with which your internet connection must be connected to.
- You need a web browser to make the complete process.
- Your Credit Card as well to look for the info.
When you are ready with this, you need to do all this:
- Connect the computer with the internet connection and open your internet browser.
- Now, go to the web portal of the company by using Google, or you can just click on this link to get the direct access to the portal: www.myprepaidcard.ca
- Now, type in the username in the first field on the page now.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it. Click the yellow “Log in” button below it.
- If you don’t have the account, you need to click on the blue “need a login?” link at the bottom of the login button.
- Type in your card number, that is mentioned on the card, in the only empty field on the page and click yellow “Continue” button.
- Provide all the other necessary info on the next pages to get registered.
After the registration, get back to the login page and provide the credentials to log in. You will then get all the services of the company.