Access My Panera Missed Visit To Get The Credit
My Panera Missed Visit permits award card client to record a buy from their last visit. The prize system allows a client to gather focuses to trade for prizes from Panera. On the off chance that the customer neglects to swipe the award card at the season of visit, the Missed a Panera Visit site permits a client even now to get focuses for the buy. To get credit for the buy, the client will need to visit the site and enter the receipt code from their customer receipt. The qualifying focuses will then be connected to their record. On the off chance that there is not a code on the receipt, then the visit has as of now been recorded.
My Panera Rewards Gives:
- Discounts and deals in Panera Bread cafes
- Selective welcomes to Panera Bread occasions
- Cooking and Baking tips by email
- Recipe books
How To Access My Panera Missed Visit To Get The Credit:
- Visit website of My Panera at given link www.mypanera.com/missedvisit
- As the home page of the website opens you have to activate your card by clicking on the link of “Register the card” which is on the top of the page.
- Tick to pick that either you have My Panera card or not and then click “Proceed”.
- In the new page, give the 12 digit My Panera card number along with the four digit enlistment code that can be found on the left of the card.
- Fill in required data regarding yourself and setup My Panera account by choosing your username and password.
- At the point when everything is completed click on “Submit”. At that point, the card is activated.
- After that, you have to give the code which is printed on the receipt in the given place. Six boxes are provided in which four digits need to be entered in each box except the last one which would have two digits.
- After giving the proper receipt number, you need to click on the tab which is marked as “Redeem Code” and get the credit for the purchasing which you recently made.