Register On My Chart And Get Medical Aid
MyChart is an online medical aid program started to help you out by not visiting the hospital or a doctor to his office, all you can do is to create a MyChart account, and you can enjoy a lot of useful health services like Fixing an appointment, getting the test results and reports, diagnosis advice, asking any non-urgent medical question (remember in case of urgent aid visit to your doctor or call 911).
You can also request your refills by just signing in to the account and sending a short message, along with all this you can review your previous health records and history from your home.
Follow Easy Steps To Create An Account On My Chart:
- Get on to your PC and follow the link: www.myonlinechart.org
- The homepage of the website will show two options on the top left of the screen, Sign in and Sign up now.
- The users who are already registered will provide their MyChart username and password that will lead them to the homepage of the website.
The users who are not yet registered should click on the sign up now button and follow the following steps:
- Take into account first of all, that all the fields with a “*” are mandatory to fill you cannot leave them to your choice.
- You will have an enrollment letter, turn its back, here you will see a fifteen digit activation code.
- Enter this code in the first three horizontal rows of the form and enter it carefully as you cannot sign up without this code.
- Press “Tab” that will take you to the next field that will demand your social security number.
- Enter last four digits of your SSN here in this field.
- Press “Tab” again and enter your date of birth in this last field.
- Click “Next” and follow the further process on this page as well.
You will become a member at the end of the process and can access all your medical records now.