Access Nassau County Land Records Lookup Service
NASSAU COUNTY LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK is the website that allows the users to access almost all the information that has been maintained by the Department of Assessment. The information includes the assessment roll data, past taxes, tax maps, tax rates, district information, property photographs, exemptions with amounts and comparable sales. The department has been linked with the County’s Geographic Information System (GIS) as well to provide the data and info related to it.
How You Can Access Nassau County Land Records Lookup Service:
- You need to visit the official website of the state government website in the first step.
- On this website, visit the lookup option page.
- Or, you can go to it by clicking on this link as well: www.mynassauproperty.com
- Now, you can Lookup by SBL, for that:
- Enter the SBL Lookup by Address/SBL/Landmark in the first blank field on the form under the option now.
- Enter the section in the field below it now.
- Provide the block as well after that now.
- Enter the LOT and get your search complete.
- For the Lookup by Address:
- Enter the house number in the first blank box on the form now.
- Provide the name of your street now in the field that lies next to it now.
- Enter the name of the town in the field below it now.
- Provide the zip code as well now in the last field on this form.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page now to provide the security captcha.
- Click on the blue “Search” button at the bottom of this page now to provide submit the form and get your search result on the next page.