Access MID-CONTINENT Public Library To Make An Online Donation
MID-CONTINENT Public Library is a public library system provided by the company to help the students and other people to get the online services related to the university, schools, and college sections. It was founded in the year 1965 and is located in the Clay, Platte, & Jackson Counties, Missouri.
How You Can Make An Online Donation On The MID-CONTINENT Public Library:
- Visit the official website of the company first of all.
- This is the link to get to the official website: www.mymcpl.org
- Wait for the page to be open now, once it is, click the light green “DONATE” button at the top of the page.
- On the next page now, click on the orange “Donate Today” button.
- You will see a long form now on the next page; you need to fill it by providing the demanded info.
- Select the reason you want to donate for, or you can simply donate money as well.
- Select the type of the gift now in the field next to it.
- In the billing information section:
- Select the title in the first field.
- Provide the first name and the last name in the field next to it.
- Select the country in the next field now.
- Type in your address now in the field below it.
- Type in the name of the city now and then select the state as well.
- Provide the zip code in the field below it.
- Type in the zip code in the next field and then provide the phone number.
- In the payment information section:
- Type in the cardholder’s name in the first field.
- Type in the credit card number and then select the card type in the next field.
- Select the card expiration date now.
- Type in the card security code as well.
- Check the last box.
Click on the white “Donate Now” button and get to submit your donation.