Join Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
LONG JOHN SILVER’s is an American private restaurant company known for its services of the fast food restaurant chains that are being run in all over the world. The company was founded on August 18, 1969, that means it was 470 years ago and was founded in the Lexington, Kentucky, United States.
Its base of operations has been settled in the Louisville, Kentucky, the United States that is operating over 1200 restaurants I all over the world and is doing it very professionally meeting the exact needs and requirements of their customers around the world.
How To Join Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The surveys help companies by developing a feeling among their customers that the company do care about their customers and built a good relationship that results in the continuous visits as well. Here is how to take the Survey:
- Go to the official website of the company to take the survey, go to the survey page now.
- Have direct access to the page if you like to by just clicking on this link: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Once the page is fully loaded, take your receipt out and look for the store number of the location you visited last time, it is written at the top of the receipt. Type that number in the first empty field on the page.
- Now, provide the ticket number, which is also mentioned at the top of the receipt you are holding in the second field on the page.
- Now, click the white “Start” button at the end of this page, that will get you to the next page. Some questions will be asked from you on the next few pages. Keep clicking the white “Next” button at the end of each until you reach the end. Submit these answers to the company in the end.