Install LinkDrive Mitsubishi Electric Software
LinkDrive is an offline running software provided by the Mitsubishi Electric, a company that was founded back on January 15, 1921, 96 years ago, in the Tokyo, Japan.
The drive is designed and produced in order to help the customers of the company get a number of services of the online website that can be taken offline from the tool installed on your computer or a laptop. It can help you access the HVAC equipment documentation from the last 30 years of the company offline via the software.
How You Can Install LinkDrive Mitsubishi Electric Software:
There are two versions of the software that can be installed, here is how you can get to download them and then install:
- You need to connect your computer with a very fast speed internet connection first of all.
- Now, open the internet browser and visit the official website of the company and then go to the drive option.
- This link will help you get the drive option directly: www.mylinkdrive.com
- Wait for the page to be completely open, and then select your country by clicking onto the flag of it.
- In a case of the United States, click onto the blue “PC LinkDrive 3.0.” link just below the image now on the next page.
- Now, select, if you want to get the UL version or the nonUL and then click on the blue link of the respective version.
- It will start downloading, once it is completed, click on the software file in your download bar.
- Click the “Run” button now.
- Now, click the white “Next” button and then select the location where you want it to be installed and again click the same button on the next page as well.
In the end, click the white “Install” button and the file copying process will start, once it is completed, your software is installed and ready to use.