Access FDACS For Division Of Licensing
The division is responsible for protecting you and the public from dishonorable business practices on the part of persons providing private security, private investigative and recovery facilities to the public through licensure and regulations by the law. The division is also responsible for the issuance of Concealed Weapon and Firearms Licenses.
How To Access FDACS For Division Of Licensing:
To apply for the license, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- You should be having an Internet connection along with a PC.
- Click on the link www.mylicensesite.com to apply for the license.
- As the page opens, click on “Apply for a Concealed Weapon License” button on the main page.
- A new window will open; you have to review the eligibility criteria for weapon license. After reviewing the requirement, click on the “By Mail” button to proceed further.
- Click on the “Concealed Weapon or Firearm License Application” to download the form. A new tab will open asking the form of your requirement. You have to click on the second option. After getting it downloaded, you will get your “Tracking Number” on an application. You have to enter the required information in the given the form.
- Go back to the page after filling the form and schedule an appointment at “Sheriff’s Office” to submit your fingerprints by clicking on the button below. You have to verify the process, and you will be provided their numbers for your appointment.
- As you get finished with your application, you have to send to their official address for further processing.
By clicking on “Contact” button on top of the page, you can get their assistance regarding any issue you are facing during business days and time. So, you can get in touch with them, anytime you find a need to get their assistance over a phone call or via an email.