Access Levi’s Customer Experience Survey
Levi’s is a Private Clothing company, based in America, known to be providing latest designs and fashion of clothing to the customers based all across the globe. The company was founded way back in 1853, 163 years ago.
The company, which was founded by Levi Strauss is Headquartered in the San Francisco, California, U.S. It has known to be operating a total of 2,800 location stores based in all over the World. It prepares all the Jeans stuff things and clothing materials for the customers for both the winter and summer seasons.
Services Offered By The Levi’s
The company has been known to be providing a long list of the clothing materials for the people based on all corners of the world especially Asia. These services can be taken online as well as from the stores. Some of these services are mentioned here:
- You can get to locate the store from the online website.
- You can get many kinds of the news and events as well from the company.
- You can get the company’s ICONS for men, Commuter and Wasteless Jeans from the company.
- You can also get to find your curve from the website as a woman.
How To Access Levi’s Customer Experience Survey:
- Make a secure and reliable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- The connection must be running at a high speed so that it must not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.mylevisexperience.com
- Select the language, click on it to get started.
- Select the Country of your residence and then the State as well.
- Enter your survey code in the field next to it. The code is written in front of your receipt.
- Now click the purple “Enter” button at the end of the page. Give the answers to the questions that will be asked now in a list. Submit them in the end as the feedback.