Access LACCDcard By HigherOne Account
Los Angeles Community college District is providing a platform named as MY LCC Higher One Account. College is letting you to get aware of all of your monetary choices they have made. You can view your fee schedule through HigherOne Account. All submitted details are secure so don’t worry to set your preference up in a secure network. For more details you can read stated below detailed instructions to access One Account and to close your account online.
Guideline To Access Laccdcard By Higherone Account:
- First of all you are supposed to turn your system on and open the browser which you are using by hitting double click on it.
- Once you have opened the browser now you need to add this URL address www.mylaccdcard.com into search bar of web browser.
- After then you will see home page of website, now to get access to your account you need to find section of sign in which is located right at the top of web page.
- You are supposed to enter your Email address which you have provided at the time of registration so remember that email address.
- In next step you are supposed to add the password in next marked field again which you have generated at the time of enrollment.
- Now click on button of “Log in”. This click will bring your profile window now you can manage your account easily.
Detailed Instructions To Close One Account:
- To close your one account you are supposed to sign in to your profile by following above stated instructions.
- Once you have signed in to your account you need to click on link of “Easy Help” positioned on the right corner of home window
- Visit tab of “Email Support Team” and provide all required information
- Now click on button of “Continue” and follow on screen instructions.
How Does One Can Get Mobile Alerts?
You can balance & refund the alerts on your mobile phone directly. You need to follow stated below instructions.
- Sign in to your profile and click on the of “User Profile”
- In next step select option of “Mobile Alerts”
- Select option of “Set Up Alerts”
- Click on check box to accept all terms and conditions
- Enter your mobile phone number and specify the carrier of mobile via list
- Click on button of “submit”