Access Integrative Health To Get Medical Queries
Integrative health center is the organization formed by the University of Arizona to help the patient to get the answers to their medical queries like getting the diagnosis, results or a proper nutrition or diet by going to the level of the patient.
Using integrative health you will get the complete set of primary care services by just sitting at your home as your physician you are connected to will get completely involve in you and your problem and will help you with health conditions, diet and exercises with devotion and he will be more than happy to do that.
How To Access Integrative Health To Getting Medical Queries:
- Go to the link: www.myintegrativehealth.com
- Scroll down, you will see an orange button “Take the quiz” at the center of the page, click on it.
- It will lead to the page with a question on it, like: “Dou you feel depressed and weak?”
- There will be three options under the question: “Always, Sometimes and never.”
- Select the answer you think and feel about.
- Next page will get open automatically with another question; do the same procedure to give an answer.
- You will have to give the answer about 16 questions.
- After then, a page will show a form with two fields, “First name and Email’.
- You will have to give your details to get the result.
- Type in the first name and then your Email.
- Press the green button “Show my result” and you will get the result.
Although the quiz result must not be 100% correct as sometimes you don’t get to know about your feelings properly, so don’t get upset and have a proper check up appointment fixed with your physician to get details of the problem.
Hope the guide has helped you to use the website’s services.