Enroll Account At My Home Warranty HSA
HSA stands for Home Security of America, which is providing you facility to manage your HAS warranty of home through online free membership. This online membership will allow you to get access with request service, renew the contract, view the contract and also lets you to buy the warranty coverage for all additional properties as well. If you want to request for repair you can claim for repair online without any membership. For more details follow stated below given set of instructions.
Guideline To Enroll Account At My Home Warranty HSA:
- First of all you are supposed to turn your computer system on and open up internet explorer which you are using.
- Once you have opened the browser you need to add this URL Address www.myhomewarranty.com into search bar of web browser
- Press Enter button from your key board to access home web page of website.
- You need to scroll down the window till bottom and click on button which is labeled as “Register”
- You are required to input “Contract Holder first name” in given marked field.
- Then you have to enter “Contract Holder Last name” in next marked blank.
- Select who are you either buyer or seller from drop down list.
- In next step you are supposed to input Contract Number in next empty blank.
- Once you have added the contract number you are supposed to enter Warranted property zip code.
- You are supposed to add six character user name but name should be unique and of minimum six characters
- Enter a strong and unique password of 6-12 letters and number only in given field.
- Reenter the password to confirm it.
- Enter your Email address in next marked blank and click on button of “Log in” to end the process
What Is The Home Warranty?
A home warranty is contractual one year guarantee period which should certain mechanical or appliances system failure due to usual wear & tear during the period of coverage and those selected items will be replace or repaired.
For How Long The HAS Home Warranty Coverage Will Last?
HAS Warranty of home contract lasts for 12 months
What Do One Should Do On Mechanical Failure?
In order to call for mechanical failure you have to make a call at 1-800-367-1448. You can get this assistance for 24/7 hours.