Track Order Status At My Home Depot Project
The Home Depot referred to in a few nations and frequently in informal discourse just as Home Depot is an American retailer of home change and development items and administrations.
It works some enormous box position stores over the United States (counting every one of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands and Guam), every one of the ten regions of Canada, and also Mexico. Customers are given the online facility to track the order status by giving the required details depending on the option they choose for placing the order.
What Is The Procedure To Check The Status Of Your Order At Home Depot?
To check the status of your order with Home Depot you have to follow the few easy steps mentioned below:
- In the first step, you have to access the website that is given as www.myhomedepotproject.com
- After getting the successful access to the website, you need to click on the link of “The Home Depot” located on the bottom of the existing page.
- As you do so, you will be taken to a new webpage where you have to find the option of “Order Status.” You can easily find it on the top of the page.
- You will be shown three options as “Look up by order number”, “Look up by Signing in” and “Look up by order number in-store purchase”. You have to pick the one by which you place an order.
- If you select the first one, then you have to mention the order number and email id in given blanks.
- But if you choose the second option then you need to give the email id and the password in the given boxes.
- In case you follow the third option then you are required to enter the order number along with phone number in each box.
- After giving the details, you need to click on the orange color tab marked like “Track your order” and get the details and status of your order.