Register For Florida My Health Toolkit Account
Create your account with My Health Toolkit in case if you are the plan holder, dependent or spouse with age limit of sixteen or more. You can also create your account if you are included in the policy. When you register your account on the website then you will be able to manage your benefits as well as manage your health care account. You can also make improvement in your wellness and health. You will be able to research and compare your health care options after creating your online account.
What Are The Full Set Of Guides To Register Your Online Account?
- In order to get registered with the Florida My Health Toolkit account, you are required to simply add the given link www.myhealthtoolkitfl.com into the address bar of the browser.
- When you access the homepage of the website then you will need to click on the “Register now” link present at the right side of the page.
- When you click on this tab then a new window will be opened where you will be asked to type the insurance card number into the specific space.
- If you did not get the card then you have to click on the specific link to start the registration.
- After that, you need to move your cursor to the next blank where you are supposed to enter your date of birth.
- You will be asked to hit on the “Continue” button which means you agree to the terms and conditions of the company.
What Can I Do If I Don’t Have Card?
If you didn’t get your insurance card then you will be asked to click on the link of “Haven’t received your insurance card?” When the new window opens then you will be requested to enter your Social Security Number and date of birth. After that click on the option of “Continue” to go to the other steps of the process. If you want to get technical assistance then you have to call at 877 274 1715.