Get Register To My HealtheVet To Get Membership
The HealtheVet is your online platform where you can keep your personal health record safe and to partner with the health care team of yours. This program was launched to help the active duty service members, veterans, their dependents and the caregivers. By using this program, you can be able to manage your health care and make the well-informed decisions. The features that you will enjoy depend on what kind of account you hold. If you own a basic HealtheVet account, then you would be able to view your self-entered information. There are also the Premium and Advanced accounts that offer you more benefits and features.
How To Register Via HealtheVet?
If you are now planning to enjoy the benefits and features that a HealtheVet account offer, then you simply need to do the steps below:
- Click www.myhealth.va.gov to visit the HealtheVet official page.
- Now look at the top right of the screen where you will see a green color “Register Today! (Start here)” button. Click that button.
- Now you are at the page “Register with My HealtheVet”.
- They ask you to fill all the required fields (the ones with a star sign are must enter) to create your profile.
- Enter your name, middle name, last name, SSN with confirmation, select the gender and DOB, primary address, contact information, etc. and all the required information in all the fields that you see by scrolling down till the end of the page.
- If agree, then accept their terms & conditions and finally click on the red “Save” button that is placed on the bottom right of the form.
- That’s it! They will send you the email shortly and contact you over a phone call to confirm your registration.
If you don’t get a response by their team, then you can call on their provided helpline number (Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm that is given on the “Contact MHV” page that you can find on the top right corner of the menu bar.