Access Yodel To Track A Parcel
The Yodel is the company from the United Kingdom known for its parcel delivery service all around the world. With the acquisition of 2010, it was made by the United Kingdom domestic business of DHL from the Home Delivery Network. The merger of these two companies was known as HDNL until it was changed to Yodel in the May 2010.
The company is known to be owned by the Barclay Brothers the billionaire. Yodel was rated as the worst delivery service of the United Kingdom as of January 2014, but still, it has been the choice of most of the people due to its very low prices.
Services Offered By The Yodel
There is a not a very long list of services that are provided by the company, but still, they provide the services that are very helpful for their customers all around the world, these services include:
- You can send your parcel by providing the place from where it is being sent and to whom it will go and the weight, height, etc of the parcel.
- You can also track the parcel by giving the tracking number from the online website.
- You can get news related to the company from the website as well.
How To Track Your Parcel From The Yodel Online:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that runs with a good fast speed.
- Your connection must have been secured and reliable and shouldn’t be connected via a proxy.
- Open the web browser that suits your internet’s specifications regarding the speed.
- Now, go to this link: www.MyHDNL.co.uk
- Scroll down a bit. In the first field, type in your Tracking number.
- In the field next to it, type in your delivery postcode.
- Now click the green “TRACK” button, which will lead you to the page that will be showing the status of the parcel you sent or you have to receive.