Manage Your Haiku Learning Account
Haiku Learning is actually a K12 Learning portal which is designed to push you up & performing with digital process of learning in mints. Haiku Learning basically rotates around your content. It helps you to create classroom activities, pages, organize and add content blocks, update layouts, publish mater when ever it is available. It also embed content of YouTube, Maps, Google Docs and Skype with dozens of other services provider. You can manage your account easily all you need to have is an account on this platform. For more information follow stated below instructions.
Detailed Instructions To Manage Your Haiku Learning Account:
First of all you are supposed to turn your system on either its personal computer or laptop or any smart phone.
- Once you have opened the device now hit double click on web browser which you are using currently.
- After opening the web browser add the given URL address www.myhaikuclass.com into its search tab.
- Click on button of “Go” or press “Enter” button from your key board to access the home page of website.
- Once you have accessed the website you will see window of log in where you are required to provide some details in order to sign in to your account.
- You are supposed to provide “User name” in given field of text which you have created at the time of enrollment.
- In next step you are supposed to provide “Password” in next stated field.
- Now click on check box of “Remember Me” in order to keep yourself active on this browser all the time.
- In next step you need to click on button of “Sign in” to access your account.
- You can also sign in through your Google Account, For this you have to click on button of “Sign in with Google”
- Provide your login details as directed and sign in to your My Haiku Class account and manage your details online.
What Is The Student Orientation?
Student Orientation is basically a Learning Class of Haiku in which students are taught about how to access the application. This class explain the students about searching of information such as assignments, grades, class activities and other features like wiki- projects, polls and E-portfolios.
Why Newsletter Is Necessary?
These are designed to keep student update about all recent happenings of Haiku Class such as news, tricks, tips and much more. You can get all these information only by subscribing yourself to newsletter.