Login To MyGroundBiz Account Online
MyGroundBiz is the login portal for the customers of the FedEx, the company that was established in the year 1971, which is 46 years ago and started by the name of the Federal Express Corporation. It was founded in the Little Rock, Arkansas, and was founded by the Frederick W. Smith.
The company has now been headquartered in the Memphis, Tennessee, United States. The American multinational company has been known to be providing the courier services in all over the world.
How To Login To MyGroundBiz Account Online:
It is an online portal provided by the parent company to offer the preferred customers of the company some additional services to build a good customer-company relationship. These services include: Creating the opportunities for the businesses. It fuels the local economies as well. Apart from this, also providing the customer services to the best of their abilities. Here is how you can log into the account and get these services:
- Visit this link and get to the login portal directly: www.mygroundbiz.com
- Once the page is opened, type in the IC/ISP ID in the only empty field present at the right side of the page.
- Click the “Login” button in the purple color and get logged in.
- If you face any issue, you can contact the company by clicking on the “contact us” link.
- Provide the user-contractor ID in the first field.
- Full name and the facility number in the second and third fields.
- Phone number and the email address in the next one.
- Select the inquiry area now.
- Type in your subject.
- Type in, what you are inquiring about.
- Click the white “Submit” button and send the application now, once you get the reply, you can go back to the login page and do the same process again.