Access Green Dot To Get A Card
Green Dot is an American corporation that issue credit cards to the citizens living in the United States. There are almost 60,000 retail stores that are providing these services all over the United States. Their services include Rite Aid, CVS, Dollar Tree, RadioShack, and Walgreens. Apart from these, the company also provides discount services at Walmart and Meijer.
The cards offered by the Green Dot may be used as a debit or a credit card, but they are not meant to be backed by the line of credit or a checking account.
Services Offered By The Green Dot
The green dot is also known to be transferring individual direct deposit funds that include the social security payments as well to the personal accounts by taking them from the US Government. It provides co-branded card programs to the Citibank, Walmart, Boost Mobile, and AT&T as well. Some of the other products include:
- The prepaid debit card provided by the company is chosen by the millions.
- Up to $100 purchases, every year will get your 5% cash back to you.
- It gives the customer the power to control their money and many other services as well.
Here Is How To Get A Card From Green Dot
- Make a stable, reliable and fast speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.mygreendot.com
- Scroll down a bit to click on the green “Get a Card” button.
- Type in your first name in the first empty field.
- Now provide your last name in the next field.
- Type in your complete street address then.
- Provide your Apt, Suite or any other place you live in if any.
- Now type in the Zip code of the area you are living in.
- Provide your email address.
Clicking onto the green “SEND MY CARD” button after checking the box to ensure that you agree to the company terms and policies will get you your card at your home in few working days. Hope the guide will help you get your card.