Create Your Account To Access Flood Policy Center
MY Flood Account is letting you to sign in without any record, and to do this you should choose the link of website which is titled “log in without a record” and perform on screen instructions to sign in But if you do have an account on website that is more better as you will become long time real member to avail all services through proper channel. In order to manage your account follow stated below instructions
Guideline To Create Your Account To Access Flood Policy Center:
- First of all you are required to turn your personal computer on and open up the web browser which you are utilizing.
- When you have opened the web browser you are required to include the official URL address of site which is www.Myflood.com into search address bar of internet explorer and click on green button of Go or press the button of Enter through keypad.
- Once you have accessed the site you are required to look up for the segment of sign in which is situated at the center of home page
- You are required to give user name in given field of content as required
- Now enter the password in next field which you are using now a days
- Review both details and click on button of Log in to access your profile
- If you are a new member then click on button of Register which will bring a new window
- You are required to provide your first and last name in marked fields of text
- Once you have entered these details you would be required to provide policy number and property zip code.
- Now provide your business name and PIN number in marked blanks
- Enter your email address in next field and click on button of “Register”
How Can One Contact At MY Flood?
One can contact through three different ways which is customer support, email and telephone call.
- Through Customer Support Service of Flood: It is available on Monday – Friday on 8:00am to 8:00pm EST.
- Through Phone: You can make call on Toll Free which is 1-800-820-3242
- Through Fax or Email: You can fax on this number 1-800-850-3299 and email on this Email ID CustomerService@weareflood.com
Why Do One Have To Provide The Property Postal Division?
Organization use your property postal division for security purposes to affirm your identity and to ensure that the suitable record is gotten from client. You need to make a point to enter the postal division for the certifiable property being ensured and not the road number.