Access MyEnroll.com To Control Your Benefit
MyEnroll.com is a login portal offered to the retirees, employees and the interims of the company known by the name of BAS (Benefits Allocation Systems). If you are not one of the above mentioned, you can also get the benefits from the account as a normal citizen of the United States.
How You Can Access MyEnroll.com To Control Your Benefit
- You need to develop a very good speed internet connection, first of all; it should run at a constant speed as well. Make sure it is well established, and must not break up in the middle.
- Connect it to a computer or a laptop now and check the connectivity.
- Open your internet browser now and visit the official website of the company.
- Access the login portal now, here is the direct link to the login portal: www.myenroll.com
- There will be a login form on this page when it is open; you need to fill it:
- Type in the User ID in the first field on the login form first of all.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- Click the maroon “LOGIN” button at the end of the page now.
- You will get logged in into the account to get the services.
- If you have not created the account yet, you will have to click on the blue “Click Here to Request Your User ID and Password” link on the right side of the login button.
- Now, on the next page, select if you are an employee or a retiree or not and click the white “Continue” button.
- If you are not, move to the next page and click on the blue Request User ID and Password link now.
- Click the white “Go” button now.
- Type in the last name and the birth date in the first two fields.
- Provide the home zip code after that.
- Type in the last four digits of your SSN after that.
Click the white “Submit” button at the end of the page now. You will get the credentials to login and then the services after login.