Access CenturyLink To Pay Your Bill Online
CenturyLink is an American telecommunications company based in the Monroe, Louisiana, United States. The company was founded in the year 1968 and it provides the following services to the customers based all over the world: Fixed-line telephony, Internet Protocol Television/Prism TV, fixed-line internet services, Fiber-optic broadband and network services, digital television, and Internet hosting services as well.
How You Can Access CenturyLink To Pay Your Bill Online:
- To start this easy 5-minute process, you need to make sure that you have a very good speed internet connection with you.
- Connect this connection to a computer or a laptop now and open the internet browser that you use often.
- Visit the official website of the company now, this link will get you straight to this website: www.myembarq.com
- Click on the black “My Account” link at the top of the page.
- Click onto the green “My CenturyLink Bill” button now in the list.
- You need to sign in into your account on the next page now. For that:
- Type in the My Account User Name in the first field on the login form.
- Type in the My Account Password in the field next to it now.
- Click on the green Sign in” button at the end of the form and get signed in to pay the bill.
- If you don’t have the account, but still you want to pay the bill, click on the green “Enroll Now” button to create it.
- Type in your Account Number in the first field on the form present on the next page now.
- Provide your Billing Zip Code as well now in the field next to it.
- Click onto the green “Next” button at the end of the form and get to the next page.
- Now, provide all the profile information on the next page.
- Click “Next” again, finalize the info at the last page now and get the account created.
Now, you can pay the bill easily, by logging in and providing the demanded credentials.