Access My Disney Experience Planning
myDisneyExperience is the login portal provided by the Walt Disney company that was founded on October 16, 1923, almost 93 years ago, in the Los Angeles, California, United States.
The headquarter of the company is based in the 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, the United States from where it provides the services all over the world.
How To Access My Disney Experience Planning
- Visit the official website of the company first of all after making a good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser and visit the website of the company, access the login portal option.
- Save yourself the time by clicking on this link: www.mydisneyexperience.com
- It will get you to the login portal page.
- Click on the green “Sign in” button now at the end of the page.
- Provide your email address or the username in the first field on the login form on the next page now.
- Type in your password in the field next to it now.
- Check the “Remember me” box to avoid providing the login credentials next time.
- Click on the green “Sign In” button at the end of the form now and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Create Account” link now.
- Type in the email in the first field and confirm it in the next field.
- Provide the password now and confirm it in the next field.
- Select the title now and then provide the first name, middle name and the last name in the next few fields.
- Select the suffix now.
- Select your date of birth after that now.
- Select the country now and then provide the address.
- Type in the name of the city, select the state after that.
- Type in the zip code as well now.
- Select the two security questions now and provide their answers in the fields next to them now.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click the green “Create Account” button now and get registered to get the services.