Activate Discover Credit Card Online
Discover Financial Services is an American company that provides financial services to the customers. The company is known to be operating the Discover and Pulse Networks and is also known for issuing the Discover Credit Card as well.
The company is known to be offering many rewards, gift cards and exciting features that makes its customers get engaged with them one way or the other. Discover credit card is ranked as the 3rd largest credit card brand in the United States of America in terms of the cardholding members. They have nearly 50 million members.
Services And Offers Of The Discover
Discover offers a wide variety of services and offers to their customers to make them happy and easily accessible to their banking accounts and other financial services as well. These services include:
- One of the most important services is the providing of the credit cards of different categories like: Cash credit cards, Student Credit cards and secured credit cards, etc.
- You can also go to the website, can compare different credit cards and then chose the one that suits you the best.
- You can get a 5% cash back bonus on $1,500 purchases as well as many other services.
How To Activate Your Discover Credit Card
- Make a secure, reliable and a fast speed internet connection with your computer.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.mydiscover.com
- Now click on the “Activate credit card” link just below the login form.
- Now choose whether you want to do it by logging in or without.
- If without, then provide the Date of birth in the first field.
- Type in the last four digits of your SSN.
- Then type in your 16 digit card number.
- Type in your card expiry date and the 3-digit sequence ID.
By clicking the orange “Continue” button will get your card activated after a few further information to be demanded.