Access Diageo Shareholder Services Portal
Diageo is the United Kingdom created multinational alcoholic beverage providing company that was founded in the year 1997, 20 years ago, in the London, United Kingdom. It manages all its operations from the headquarter based in the Park Royal, London, England, United Kingdom.
Guideline To Access Diageo Shareholder Services Portal
- First of all, make sure that you have a very good speed internet connection that must not be stopping you due to any type of the interrupt in the middle of the process.
- Now, this connection needs to be connected to a computer, laptop or any mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet.
- Make sure that the connection must be secure as well, because you may get banned from the website if it is not.
- Open the internet browser now and visit the official website of the company.
- Or, if you want to get a quick access to the website, here is the link to click on www.mydiageoshares.com
- Wait for the website to be fully open now, once it is, click onto the white “Share price history” link in the pink image in the top left a corner of the page.
- On the next page now, click on the purple “Shareholder Services” button now.
- Now, you need to log in, for that:
- Type in the username in the first field on the login form on the next page now.
- Type in the password now in the field below it.
- Click the white “Next” button now and get logged in to get the services.
- If you are not registered yet, click on the red “Register” link at the end of the page now:
- Select the shareholder type in the first field.
- Type in the investor code after that.
- Type in your UK postcode or the Eircode.
- Or, check the box if you don’t have them both.
- Type in your surname as well now.
Click the white “Next” button at the end of the page now and provide the remaining info on the next page and get registered. You can now avail all the shareholder services now.